REVIEW: Dirty Dancing – The Ultimate Tribute Show is full of feel-good flirty routines and nostalgic singalongs
- Credit: Archant
Raunchy routines and saucy sing-alongs make up this Dirty Dancing tribute show - but the story itself is a little underdeveloped.
If you’re expecting to experience a re-telling of the whole story, it’s not quite that. More like little snippets of the plot.
Though the dancing was spot on - brilliantly choreographed and flirtatious - and I couldn’t fault the vocal performances or costumes, there seemed to be a lot of holes left in the storytelling.
That said, it didn’t stop hundreds of middle-aged women - clearly there for a raunchy girls night out - getting up off their seats singing along and screaming every time one of the male characters showed a bit of flesh.
Cheesy and slightly cringe-worthy at times, but there’s no denying Dirty Dancing - The Ultimate Tribute Show makes for a night of feel good flirty fun.
You may also want to watch:
Just make sure you have a few drinks beforehand, then you’ll enjoy it that bit more (especially if you’re a boyfriend/husband that has been dragged along).
- 1 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 2 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 5 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 6 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 7 60 care home residents and staff vaccinated
- 8 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 9 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 10 New owners of town centre store under fire for flats plan