Man arrested for biting two police officers at scene of single-vehicle collision
- Credit: Archant
A man was arrested for assaulting emergency workers as he bit two officers following a single-vehicle crash in Elm - and police are now appealing for dashcam footage of the incident.
Police officers and a Cambs Fire & Rescue team were called to the collision on Redmoor Lane - which involved a white BMW - at 10.42pm last night (Monday August 17).
During the incident a male who was at the scene was arrested for assaulting an emergency worker as he bit two officers.
He was taken to the Police Investigation Centre in King’s Lynn where inquires continue.
Police are now asking any witnesses to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
“Were you in the area at the time of the collision or did you witness any driving prior to the collision?” said a spokesman.
“If you did or have any dashcam footage please call 101 and quote incident 550 of 17.08.2020.”
- 1 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 2 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 3 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 4 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 5 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 6 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 7 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 8 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 9 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 10 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
The vehicle was recovered at scene.