Where you can see the Red Arrows flying over Cambridgeshire today
- Credit: PA
The Red Arrows will be flying over parts of Cambridgeshire today, Wednesday, August 25.
If you are near March and Peterborough, you will be able to see them at around 4.30pm.
They are heading to Norfolk for a Friends and Family Day event at RAF Marham at 4pm.
Though this display is closed to the public, there is still a chance to see them as they pass Cambridgeshire by overhead.
Where you can see the Red Arrows today, Wednesday August 25:
You may also want to watch:
- Scampton - 3.45pm
- Fiskerton - 3.47pm
- King's Lynn - 3.58pm
- Marham display - 4pm
- Hilborough House - 4.32pm
- Hilgay - 4.33pm
- Crowland - 4.37pm
- Bottlesford - 4.41pm
- Collingham - 4.44pm
- Scampton - 4.46pm
- 1 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 2 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 3 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 4 Body found in Wisbech road
- 5 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 6 Sex offender caught with 76 of most serious child abuse photos
- 7 100mph, 20-minute police pursuit ends with a crash – and later with jail
- 8 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 9 Latest phase of Wisbech to Upwell Tram Memorial unveiled
- 10 ‘Tired and dated’ road can only get better with our 40 new homes, say builders