Raise money for Cancer Research UK by taking part in Wisbech Grammar School’s Race for Life
- Credit: Archant
The Wisbech leg of Cancer Research UK’s Race for Life takes place next month.
Race At Your Place is held on Wednesday June 29 from 6pm till 8pm and is being organised by Wisbech Grammar School.
The 5k running or walking event is open to boys and girls, teachers, parents and friends, say organisers.
Karen Barclay, registrar, said: “Last year the school raised a wonderful £2,750 and we are hoping to beat that amount this year.”
There will be a free aerobic warm-up session, live music from the grammar school’s steel band, BBQ food, face painting and a tombola.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available via ParentPay or a booking slip can be requested from event co-ordinator Geoff Howes via GEHowes@WisbechGrammar.com
- 1 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 2 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 3 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 4 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 5 A141 closed after motorcycle crash
- 6 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 7 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 8 Body found in Wisbech road
- 9 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 10 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police