Queen Elizabeth Hospital holding Wisbech recruitment event for nurses, physiotherapists and occupational therapists
- Credit: IAN BURT
A hospital is on the lookout for nurses, physiotherapists and occupational therapists.
Following the success of The Queen Elizabeth Hospital’s nursing recruitment event in January, which attracted more than 60 people, events have been organised in Downham Market, Swaffham and Wisbech.
The Wisbech event takes place at The Boathouse on March 27 from 10am-3pm.
The events hope to support professionals looking to return to work after a long period of absence.
Staff will be on hand to talk applicants through the return to work process such as gaining Health and Care Professions council registration.
You may also want to watch:
A demonstration of how to make the most of the NHS Jobs website will also be available.
Valerie Newton, deputy director of nursing, said: “Whether you are a registered nurse who wants to work in acute setting, in either a bank or permanent role, or if you are a nurse whose registration has lapsed and may wish to undertake a return to nursing programme, we have opportunities for you.
- 1 Emporium takes business to next level
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 5 Family friends to cycle from Wales to Wisbech to create more happy memories
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 Man found dead in March
- 8 MP full of praise as club reaches £90k towards 3G pitch
- 9 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
“The Trust is a great place to work where staff are determined to deliver the best for our patients.”