Queen Elizabeth Hospital holding Wisbech recruitment event for nurses, physiotherapists and occupational therapists
- Credit: IAN BURT
A hospital is on the lookout for nurses, physiotherapists and occupational therapists.
Following the success of The Queen Elizabeth Hospital’s nursing recruitment event in January, which attracted more than 60 people, events have been organised in Downham Market, Swaffham and Wisbech.
The Wisbech event takes place at The Boathouse on March 27 from 10am-3pm.
The events hope to support professionals looking to return to work after a long period of absence.
Staff will be on hand to talk applicants through the return to work process such as gaining Health and Care Professions council registration.
A demonstration of how to make the most of the NHS Jobs website will also be available.
Valerie Newton, deputy director of nursing, said: “Whether you are a registered nurse who wants to work in acute setting, in either a bank or permanent role, or if you are a nurse whose registration has lapsed and may wish to undertake a return to nursing programme, we have opportunities for you.
- 1 Recap: Main road through Wisbech town centre shut after serious crash
- 2 Inside Wisbech's new 'Get Out' escape room
- 3 Middlesbrough couple found in Cambs with drugs worth around £37,000
- 4 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
- 5 Lorry breaks down on A47 near Wisbech
- 6 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 7 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 8 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 9 Mike Rouse, councillor, former mayor and historian, dies aged 82
- 10 Eye burglar smashed doors with brick and stole jewellery and chocolate
“The Trust is a great place to work where staff are determined to deliver the best for our patients.”