Camouflage-coloured ‘Quadzilla’ off-road vehicle worth more than £11,000 stolen from Outwell
- Credit: Supplied/Cambs Cops
An off-road ‘Quadzilla’ vehicle worth more than £11,000 has been stolen from a property in the Fens, have you seen it?
The camouflaged Quadzilla Diesal 800 UTV was taken from Well Creek Road between 5pm on Tuesday, November 5 and 6.30am on Wednesday, November 6.
According to manufacturers, the off-roader is "perfect for hauling loads around a farm" and is only exclusively available from dealers in the UK and Ireland.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said: "Police are appealing for witnesses following a theft in Outwell, Wisbech.
"A camouflage coloured Quazilla Diesal 800 UTV motor vehicle was stolen from a property in Well Creek Road.
You may also want to watch:
"Officers are keen to speak with anyone who may have witnessed the incident or anyone with information. Please contact Op Solve on 101 quoting crime reference 36/77707/19.
"Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111."
- 1 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 2 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 3 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 4 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 5 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 6 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 7 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 8 New independent funeral service opens in Wisbech
- 9 Voters 'given a clear indication that they wish for us to try and run the council'
- 10 Tories retain Octavia Hill ward in by election
The agricultural vehicle is priced online, with the cab, at £11,499 before VAT and is the same spec as the one taken from Outwell.
"You get diesel toughness, a solid chassis with ample suspension, power-steering, a serious four-wheel drive system," says the online specifications.