Camouflage-coloured ‘Quadzilla’ off-road vehicle worth more than £11,000 stolen from Outwell
- Credit: Supplied/Cambs Cops
An off-road ‘Quadzilla’ vehicle worth more than £11,000 has been stolen from a property in the Fens, have you seen it?
The camouflaged Quadzilla Diesal 800 UTV was taken from Well Creek Road between 5pm on Tuesday, November 5 and 6.30am on Wednesday, November 6.
According to manufacturers, the off-roader is "perfect for hauling loads around a farm" and is only exclusively available from dealers in the UK and Ireland.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said: "Police are appealing for witnesses following a theft in Outwell, Wisbech.
"A camouflage coloured Quazilla Diesal 800 UTV motor vehicle was stolen from a property in Well Creek Road.
You may also want to watch:
"Officers are keen to speak with anyone who may have witnessed the incident or anyone with information. Please contact Op Solve on 101 quoting crime reference 36/77707/19.
"Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111."
- 1 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 2 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 5 Man charged with drink driving, possession of a knife and cannabis
- 6 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 7 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 8 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 9 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
The agricultural vehicle is priced online, with the cab, at £11,499 before VAT and is the same spec as the one taken from Outwell.
"You get diesel toughness, a solid chassis with ample suspension, power-steering, a serious four-wheel drive system," says the online specifications.