Eight puppies stolen from Gorefield after locked pen broken into overnight
- Credit: Archant
A Gorefield woman’s social media plea to find her eight stolen puppies that were stolen overnight has been shared almost 500 times in just 10 hours.
Having been out for the evening owner Suzi Hinton, of Churchill Road, went to check on the locked pen where the Staffordshire/Jack Russell cross puppies are kept at around midnight but noticed it had been broken into.
Miss Hinton, who has had the puppies since they were born, said: “They broke the lock off the door of the pen where the puppies are kept. The door was open and all ruined when I looked late last night. It was deliberate.”
She added: “It would mean the absolute world to me to get them back. They mean so much to me and I’m worried sick about them.”
The post has been shared 474 times within 10 hours and Suzi is offering a reward for information.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information they should call Suzi on 07545 933146.
A police spokesman said: “The door of the back garden pen had been forced open and the litter of eight Jack Russell/Staffy puppies were gone. They are believed to have been stolen.”
- 1 Three stores evacuated after suspect 'bomb scare'
- 2 Body found in Wisbech road
- 3 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 4 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 5 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 6 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 7 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 8 Victim of ‘joke’ that backfired left paralysed
- 9 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 10 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph