Eight puppies stolen from Gorefield after locked pen broken into overnight
- Credit: Archant
A Gorefield woman’s social media plea to find her eight stolen puppies that were stolen overnight has been shared almost 500 times in just 10 hours.
Having been out for the evening owner Suzi Hinton, of Churchill Road, went to check on the locked pen where the Staffordshire/Jack Russell cross puppies are kept at around midnight but noticed it had been broken into.
Miss Hinton, who has had the puppies since they were born, said: “They broke the lock off the door of the pen where the puppies are kept. The door was open and all ruined when I looked late last night. It was deliberate.”
She added: “It would mean the absolute world to me to get them back. They mean so much to me and I’m worried sick about them.”
The post has been shared 474 times within 10 hours and Suzi is offering a reward for information.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information they should call Suzi on 07545 933146.
A police spokesman said: “The door of the back garden pen had been forced open and the litter of eight Jack Russell/Staffy puppies were gone. They are believed to have been stolen.”
- 1 Fenland Council loses fight to stop incinerator survey
- 2 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 3 800 sign in 24 hours to close lake where Radek drowned
- 4 Man in court after more than £656k of cannabis seized
- 5 Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- 6 Fire crews free driver trapped in overturned lorry
- 7 Man arrested after cannabis factory found after house blaze
- 8 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 9 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 10 Major youth football tournament cancelled for second year running