Property duo launch new estate agent in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A new letting agency has been launched in Wisbech staffed by agents Wendy Ferguson and Kerry Canham.
The Black Cat Residential estate agent is new but the team behind the venture are well known faces locally.
Wendy Ferguson and Kerry Canham have worked in the property industry in the town for both corporate and independent estate agents which has given them more than 30 years combined local knowledge and experience.
The pair, supported by their sales team are keen to let all their clients, old and new know their whereabouts and that they are able to offer property lettings and management from their High Street premises.
Company Director Ms Ferguson said: “We have only been trading for a few days and we are overwhelmed with the number of tenants who have registered with us looking for property.
You may also want to watch:
“We would urge any landlords with properties to rent to contact us urgently as we are able to offer an efficient service, with referenced tenants waiting.”
If you would like more information about the services Black Cat provides, please contact 01945 585148 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 5 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 6 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 7 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 8 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 9 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide