Property duo launch new estate agent in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A new letting agency has been launched in Wisbech staffed by agents Wendy Ferguson and Kerry Canham.
The Black Cat Residential estate agent is new but the team behind the venture are well known faces locally.
Wendy Ferguson and Kerry Canham have worked in the property industry in the town for both corporate and independent estate agents which has given them more than 30 years combined local knowledge and experience.
The pair, supported by their sales team are keen to let all their clients, old and new know their whereabouts and that they are able to offer property lettings and management from their High Street premises.
Company Director Ms Ferguson said: “We have only been trading for a few days and we are overwhelmed with the number of tenants who have registered with us looking for property.
You may also want to watch:
“We would urge any landlords with properties to rent to contact us urgently as we are able to offer an efficient service, with referenced tenants waiting.”
If you would like more information about the services Black Cat provides, please contact 01945 585148 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Businesses across the Fens reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 2 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 3 New offering can help 'encourage more participation in angling'
- 4 Council to report 'accumulations of tributes' to police
- 5 ‘The Duke of Edinburgh’s security team wouldn’t let him ride our tandem...’
- 6 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 7 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 8 Fully-funded place at grammar school's sixth form available for one pupil
- 9 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 10 All you need to know about the new Vauxhall Mokka