Prom pupils make it a night to remember in Outwell
- Credit: Archant
So long, farewell - youngsters at Beaupre Community Primary school enjoyed a fun-filled glittering night at their leavers prom.
Year six pupils had an evening to remember at their special night to remember at the Outwell school on Friday 11.
After arriving in a range of exciting vehicles, including classic, modern, and even home-made cars, they enjoyed a meal together followed by a whole school disco.
The evening was organised by the Beaupré Fundraising Group (BFG).
Owen Rhodes, headteacher, said: “The children will be very much missed by the school community as they begin their transition to secondary school.”
You may also want to watch:
The prom is fast becoming a popular feature on all school calendars for children leaving junior schools and those leaving after GCSEs.
- 1 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 5 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 6 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 7 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 8 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 9 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 10 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized