It could be a happy New Year for foreign workers in Wisbech as recruitment agency offers chance of free flight home
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech recruitment agency is offering its foreign work force the chance to win a New Year flight home – if they work through the Christmas period.
Vital Recruitment, which has an office on Alexandra Road, is running the prize draw for its clients who will be working over the Christmas period, with the main prize being a free flight home in January.
It is also hosting a weekly raffle, where winners can scoop a new television, gift vouchers, free trips to work or complimentary drinks from its vending machines.
Mark Taylor, commercial director, said: “We wanted to do something special for our workers in particular those working over the festive period.
“Many of these workers cover extremely busy shifts, often missing time spent with loved ones. This is just one of the ways we wanted to show our gratitude and thank them for all their hard work.”
You may also want to watch:
Vital Recruitment has more than 7,000 workers in fresh produce, food manufacturing and processing and warehousing and logistics. For more information, visit www.vitalrecruitment.com.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 'Chopper was a hard worker and put himself about' - tribute to ex-Fenmen star
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 6 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 7 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 8 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 9 'Eccentric traveller' to ride Penny-Farthing from London to Paris
- 10 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week