It could be a happy New Year for foreign workers in Wisbech as recruitment agency offers chance of free flight home
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech recruitment agency is offering its foreign work force the chance to win a New Year flight home – if they work through the Christmas period.
Vital Recruitment, which has an office on Alexandra Road, is running the prize draw for its clients who will be working over the Christmas period, with the main prize being a free flight home in January.
It is also hosting a weekly raffle, where winners can scoop a new television, gift vouchers, free trips to work or complimentary drinks from its vending machines.
Mark Taylor, commercial director, said: “We wanted to do something special for our workers in particular those working over the festive period.
“Many of these workers cover extremely busy shifts, often missing time spent with loved ones. This is just one of the ways we wanted to show our gratitude and thank them for all their hard work.”
You may also want to watch:
Vital Recruitment has more than 7,000 workers in fresh produce, food manufacturing and processing and warehousing and logistics. For more information, visit www.vitalrecruitment.com.
- 1 Businesses across the Fens reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 2 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 3 New offering can help 'encourage more participation in angling'
- 4 Council to report 'accumulations of tributes' to police
- 5 ‘The Duke of Edinburgh’s security team wouldn’t let him ride our tandem...’
- 6 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 7 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 8 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 9 Fully-funded place at grammar school's sixth form available for one pupil
- 10 All you need to know about the new Vauxhall Mokka