It could be a happy New Year for foreign workers in Wisbech as recruitment agency offers chance of free flight home
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech recruitment agency is offering its foreign work force the chance to win a New Year flight home – if they work through the Christmas period.
Vital Recruitment, which has an office on Alexandra Road, is running the prize draw for its clients who will be working over the Christmas period, with the main prize being a free flight home in January.
It is also hosting a weekly raffle, where winners can scoop a new television, gift vouchers, free trips to work or complimentary drinks from its vending machines.
Mark Taylor, commercial director, said: “We wanted to do something special for our workers in particular those working over the festive period.
“Many of these workers cover extremely busy shifts, often missing time spent with loved ones. This is just one of the ways we wanted to show our gratitude and thank them for all their hard work.”
Vital Recruitment has more than 7,000 workers in fresh produce, food manufacturing and processing and warehousing and logistics. For more information, visit www.vitalrecruitment.com.
- 1 New £566k convenience store opens creating 12 jobs
- 2 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 3 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 4 Family's tribute to 'much-loved' and 'fun-loving' A1198 crash victim
- 5 Pupils take to the dance floor to raise £500 for Children in Need
- 6 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 7 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
- 8 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 9 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 10 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash