Photo memories of the late Prince Philip projected onto house
- Credit: Supplied
More than 70 memories of the late Prince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh, are being projected on to the front of a Cambridgeshire home.
A resident on Barton Road in Ely, who wishes to remain anonymous, is projecting the snapshots of the prince’s life until Sunday, April 25.
They had previously created picturesque projections for Christmas, the NHS and keyworkers, VE Day, Valentine’s Day, Halloween and Remembrance/Armistice.
“It requires lots of work to put something like this together, especially the editing but I have done lots like this before.
“Apparently these [home projections] are very popular in America during Halloween and of course commercial displays in the UK.
“The Remembrance/Armistice projection was the most popular this year.
“This particular projection will be up until Sunday, April 25 as the Royal Family are observing two weeks of mourning.
- 1 A47 near Wisbech set to close for seven weekends due to roadworks
- 2 Father and son accused of man's murder set to stand trial this summer
- 3 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 4 Jail for suspected hare courser who forced cars off road during police pursuit
- 5 Farmer wins appeal to convert derelict barn into a house
- 6 Teenager was ‘acting in self-defence’ when stamping on boy’s head
- 7 Man set to stand trial accused of teen daughter's murder
- 8 Second river crash in a week as driver escapes injury
- 9 Mother of Rikki Neave 'told the truth and nothing but the truth', jury told
- 10 Father accused of baby murder blamed car seat for bruise
“It’s only visible after dark – which is now best after 20:30. The projection tends to stop by 23:00.”