Post mortem reveals woman’s death was ‘non-suspicious’ as Murrow man, 51, is released without charge
- Credit: Archant
A 51-year-old man who was arrested on suspicion of murder in Murrow has been released without charge.
A statement today from Cambridgeshire Police said: “A post mortem examination was carried out late yesterday afternoon (Tuesday, April 5), which has concluded the death was non-suspicious.
“The coroner will now look to establish the full circumstances concerning this woman’s death.
“The 51-year-old man arrested on suspicion of murder has been released with no further action.”
Police were called to a house in the village on Monday at 9.34pm by the ambulance service. They were alerted to “reports of a sudden death of a woman.”
You may also want to watch:
A police cordon put in place at the time has been withdrawn.
- 1 Survey finds staggering 97 cent support for new Aldi store
- 2 Owner left 'speechless' and fearful after beloved cat shot
- 3 Dashcam captures the moment motorcyclist narrowly misses car
- 4 Last-gasp triumph gives Wisbech perfect platform for league opener
- 5 Van driver in ‘life threatening condition’ after crash
- 6 Woman with knife 'made threats and caused damage' in shop
- 7 Police finally pull car from Fens river
- 8 Victim of ‘joke’ that backfired left paralysed
- 9 Detective commended in Channel 4 'black widow' plot to murder case
- 10 ‘Brave and selfless’ hero rescued two-year-old from attack dog