Post mortem reveals woman’s death was ‘non-suspicious’ as Murrow man, 51, is released without charge
- Credit: Archant
A 51-year-old man who was arrested on suspicion of murder in Murrow has been released without charge.
A statement today from Cambridgeshire Police said: “A post mortem examination was carried out late yesterday afternoon (Tuesday, April 5), which has concluded the death was non-suspicious.
“The coroner will now look to establish the full circumstances concerning this woman’s death.
“The 51-year-old man arrested on suspicion of murder has been released with no further action.”
Police were called to a house in the village on Monday at 9.34pm by the ambulance service. They were alerted to “reports of a sudden death of a woman.”
You may also want to watch:
A police cordon put in place at the time has been withdrawn.
- 1 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 2 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 3 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 4 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 5 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 8 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 9 Boy, 16, found with screwdriver in town park
- 10 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online