Popular Elgood’s Beer Festival coming up soon with more than 150 beers and live music
- Credit: Archant
There will be more than 150 beers, including some award winning home brands, to sample when Elgood’s Beer Festival returns next week.
The three-day celebration runs from Thursday September 24 to Saturday September 26.
In addition to the beer, DR BUSKER will perform on Thursday night, and the renowned local rock and punk band Bewildered will take to the stage on both Friday and Saturday night.
Doors will be open from 5-10.30pm on Thursday, 4-10.30pm on Friday and from noon until 10.30pm on Saturday. Food will be available throughout the three days.
An Elgood’s spokesman said: “Before last year’s festival had even finished, visitors were asking for dates for the next one! Well, we could hardly let our public down, so here we go again.
You may also want to watch:
“This year we have even more beers to try. With over 150, including many of our own award-winning brands, there is bound to be something to appeal to even the most discerning aficionado.”
Tickets are available to book now or on the door - £4 per person. For further information contact 01945 583160 or visit www.elgoods-brewery.co.uk
- 1 So that's settled - Government not council will fund new school
- 2 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 3 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 4 New era begins at table tennis club rescued from the brink
- 5 Author reflects on reasons behind 'The Chapel of Ease'
- 6 Inquest opens into death of labourer, 20, who drowned
- 7 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 8 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 9 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 10 Family friends to cycle from Wales to Wisbech to create more happy memories