Health and wellbeing pop up shop now open in the Horsefair Shopping Centre in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A pop up shop promoting free health and wellbeing services to support the local community has opened in Wisbech this week.
Nutritionists, physical activity specialists and NHS Health Check experts will be at the Horsefair Shopping Centre to give their advice.
Everyone Health is commissioned by Cambridgeshire County Council to offer free services across the county to support residents.
They can be found working in community centres, church halls, libraries and GP surgeries.
They also deliver 'MHFA' (Mental Health First Aid) and 'MECC' (Make Every Contact Count) courses to further support understanding around mental health issues.
You may also want to watch:
A similar event held in Huntingdon earlier this year saw 150 NHS Health Checks carried out and more than 400 people sign up for various free support services.
The pop up shop will be in Wisbech for six weeks in unit 8 of the Horsefair.
- 1 Three stores evacuated after suspect 'bomb scare'
- 2 Body found in Wisbech road
- 3 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 4 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 5 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 6 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 7 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 8 Victim of ‘joke’ that backfired left paralysed
- 9 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 10 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph