Police urge victim of Wisbech attack to come forward
POLICE are appealing for a man who was beaten unconscious in an attack in Wisbech to come forward.
Officers want to trace the victim who was punched and kicked to the ground in the town’s Market Place at about 8.30pm on Friday.
Two men were arrested and have been bailed pending further enquiries.
CCTV pictures show a man lying unconscious on the ground before getting up and staggering away from the scene.
Det Con Brian Dilloway said: “We are keen to trace the victim of this assault and would urge him to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
“If it was you, a friend, or a member of your family, please call police and help us bring the attackers to justice.”
CONTACT: Det Con Dilloway on 0345 456 4564 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 2 60 care home residents and staff vaccinated
- 3 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 4 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 5 New owners of town centre store under fire for flats plan
- 6 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 7 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 8 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 9 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 10 Man, 21, with 15,000 indecent images and videos plus 'paedophile manual' spared jail