Park that gets a write-up on Trip Advisor not the place to make a trip on your motor bike - as one youngster found out in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
It gets plenty of comments on Trip Advisor – mostly negative – but one youngster’s trip to Wisbech Park on Monday got more than a bad review.
His mistake was to think write-ups on Trip Advisor meant he could take his motorbike for a spin in the park. Wrong.
A police officer was on duty nearby and went after the motorcyclist to caution him about his behaviour.
On Facebook police report that an officer “managed to stop the motorbike on Park Road” not giving away any clue as to where he stayed in hiding to catch him or give chase.
For the miscreant happily enjoying his ride in the park the aftermath is less promising.
You may also want to watch:
Police seized the bike under section 165 of the Road Traffic Act for having no insurance and the rider having no licence.
“The rider has been reported for a number of offences,” said a police spokesman.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 3 Man assaults police officer whilst in possession of drugs on E-Bike
- 4 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 5 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 8 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
Policing Fenland Facebook page posted photos of the bike – and of the recovery truck called to take it away.