Police search for car involved in collision
POLICE want to trace a small maroon car which left the scene of a road traffic collision on the A17 at Terrington St Clement at 11am on Tuesday. A red Volvo articulated lorry, carrying steel, was travelling on the A17 in the direction of King s Lynn when
POLICE want to trace a small maroon car which left the scene of a road traffic collision on the A17 at Terrington St Clement at 11am on Tuesday.
A red Volvo articulated lorry, carrying steel, was travelling on the A17 in the direction of King's Lynn when the small Corsa-sized vehicle pulled out of Moat Road on to the A17, causing the lorry driver to break sharply.
Movement of the heavy goods inside the lorry brought the vehicle to a halt close to the central reservation and caused considerable damage to the trailer and the cab. The driver was uninjured.
Officers investigating this incident are keen to trace the female driver of the maroon vehicle, which failed to stop at the scene, and carried on towards King's Lynn.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Pc Keith Sainsbury on 0845 456 4567.
- 1 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 2 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 3 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 4 Tesco staff self-isolate after being ‘pinged’ by track and trace
- 5 Mayor fumes over ‘amateur’ foster carers claim
- 6 7 places to avoid the crowds in Cambs this summer
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 8 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 9 Family of man who died at quarry plead with people not to swim
- 10 Firefighters left tackling 'deliberate' car blaze for over an hour