Police plea for witnesses after man arrested for drink driving after accident
POLICE are appealing for witnesses to a collision that happened on the A47 at around 10pm on Thursday, September 10, 2009. It is believed a white Honda joined the A47 at the roundabout junction with the B198 and headed towards King s Lynn on the Wisbech b
POLICE are appealing for witnesses to a collision that happened on the A47 at around 10pm on Thursday, September 10, 2009.
It is believed a white Honda joined the A47 at the roundabout junction with the B198 and headed towards King's Lynn on the Wisbech bound carriageway.
It is believed oncoming vehicles had to take avoiding action and a black Ford Escort was in collision with the central barrier.
No one was injured.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the Honda, a 23 year-old man, was arrested on suspicion of drink driving and dangerous driving and is currently on police bail pending further enquiries.
Witnesses to the collision or persons having any information about this incident are asked to contact PC Richard Godin at Swaffham Roads Policing unit on 0845 4564567.
- 1 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 2 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 3 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 4 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 5 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 6 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 7 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 8 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 9 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order
- 10 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom