Police plea for witnesses after man arrested for drink driving after accident
POLICE are appealing for witnesses to a collision that happened on the A47 at around 10pm on Thursday, September 10, 2009. It is believed a white Honda joined the A47 at the roundabout junction with the B198 and headed towards King s Lynn on the Wisbech b
POLICE are appealing for witnesses to a collision that happened on the A47 at around 10pm on Thursday, September 10, 2009.
It is believed a white Honda joined the A47 at the roundabout junction with the B198 and headed towards King's Lynn on the Wisbech bound carriageway.
It is believed oncoming vehicles had to take avoiding action and a black Ford Escort was in collision with the central barrier.
No one was injured.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the Honda, a 23 year-old man, was arrested on suspicion of drink driving and dangerous driving and is currently on police bail pending further enquiries.
Witnesses to the collision or persons having any information about this incident are asked to contact PC Richard Godin at Swaffham Roads Policing unit on 0845 4564567.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 5 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 6 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 7 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 8 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 9 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide