Police on scene of car crash in Wisbech find Corsa on its side in a field - and a short distance away also find overturned Polo
- Credit: Archant
Police called to reports of a car accident in Wisbech on Sunday morning discovered a second car had gone off the same road.
Officers arrived at 5am yesterday to find a silver Vauxhall Corsa on its side in a field. It was some 30 feet from the road.
Police checked and found no one was in the car.
“The exhaust was cold so we believe it had not happened recently,” said a spokesman.
“Officers were also notified of another vehicle in some trees further down the road.
You may also want to watch:
“They located the silver Volkswagen Polo about three metres from the road, on top of a tree stump”
The spokesman said officers were concerned for the welfare of the driver, and any potential passengers of the first vehicle, due to the damage it has suffered.
- 1 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 2 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 3 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
- 4 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 5 Loft gives up its secret: £60,000 of cannabis plants
- 6 Police finally pull car from Fens river
- 7 Co-op grocery delivery robots are coming to Cambridgeshire
- 8 Did you bite your husband's leg? ‘No, he knocked all my teeth out- I could not bite his leg’
- 9 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 10 Students highlight road safety in new films
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.