Police officer stops motorist twice in 20 minutes for driving whilst using a mobile phone
- Credit: Archant
A police officer stopped the same motorist twice, in 20 minutes, for driving whilst using a mobile phone last night.
Beds, Cambs & Herts Roads Policing Unit shared the news on Twitter at around 9.45pm.
One Twitter user asked: “Surely that warrants court and a harsher punishment?”
BCH Road Policing replied, writing: “Hopefully it will. Unfortunately, we don’t make the decision.
“We purely report and hope common sense prevails.”
You may also want to watch:
Another tweeter summed up her feelings by writing: “Words fail me.”
- 1 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 2 Frisson of excitement for Nissen as wartime hut sells for £169,000
- 3 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 4 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 5 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 6 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 7 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 8 Fenmen caught napping as Fenland sides suffer weekend pain
- 9 Community group to review case of missing Terry McSpadden
- 10 Car blaze was arson say fire chiefs