Police officer stops motorist twice in 20 minutes for driving whilst using a mobile phone
- Credit: Archant
A police officer stopped the same motorist twice, in 20 minutes, for driving whilst using a mobile phone last night.
Beds, Cambs & Herts Roads Policing Unit shared the news on Twitter at around 9.45pm.
One Twitter user asked: “Surely that warrants court and a harsher punishment?”
BCH Road Policing replied, writing: “Hopefully it will. Unfortunately, we don’t make the decision.
“We purely report and hope common sense prevails.”
You may also want to watch:
Another tweeter summed up her feelings by writing: “Words fail me.”
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 4 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 5 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 6 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 7 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 8 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years