Police name man who died in fatal road accident at Tydd Gote
POLICE have named a man who died in a road accident on the A1101 at Tydd Gote, earlier today. Anthony Michael Reynolds, 54, of Hannath Road, Tydd Gote, died after his Grey Ford Focus car was involved in a collision with a minivan at 6.20am. The driver of
POLICE have named a man who died in a road accident on the A1101 at Tydd Gote, earlier today.
Anthony Michael Reynolds, 54, of Hannath Road, Tydd Gote, died after his grey Ford Focus car was involved in a collision with a minivan at 6.20am.
The driver of the blue Volkswagen Transporter, a 46-year-old man from Driffield, Humberside was taken to hospital with serious but not life-threatening injuries.
His passengers, A 27-year-old man from Driffield and a 19-year-old man whose address is not known were taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King's Lynn with serious injuries.
A 47-year-old man and a 41-year-old man from Driffield were injured but they are not believed to serious.
The accident happened at 6.20am and diversions were put in place.
- 1 Town road to remain closed following serious crash
- 2 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 3 Police 'increasingly concerned' for man missing since early hours yesterday
- 4 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 5 £150,000 splashpad to open in Wisbech
- 6 WEIRD NORFOLK: The local shoe shop haunted by a 'one-legged poltergeist'
- 7 'Giving a child the chance to be a child lifts my heart’ says foster carer
- 8 OPINION: Jettison inertia and save money
- 9 Man and teenager jailed after carrying out ‘horrific’ homophobic attack
- 10 Arson causes fire to rip through derelict building
The road was re-opened 11.30am.
Police are appealing for information and anyone who may have witnessed the collision is asked to call police on 0345 4564564.