Police name man who died in fatal road accident at Tydd Gote
POLICE have named a man who died in a road accident on the A1101 at Tydd Gote, earlier today. Anthony Michael Reynolds, 54, of Hannath Road, Tydd Gote, died after his Grey Ford Focus car was involved in a collision with a minivan at 6.20am. The driver of
POLICE have named a man who died in a road accident on the A1101 at Tydd Gote, earlier today.
Anthony Michael Reynolds, 54, of Hannath Road, Tydd Gote, died after his grey Ford Focus car was involved in a collision with a minivan at 6.20am.
The driver of the blue Volkswagen Transporter, a 46-year-old man from Driffield, Humberside was taken to hospital with serious but not life-threatening injuries.
His passengers, A 27-year-old man from Driffield and a 19-year-old man whose address is not known were taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King's Lynn with serious injuries.
You may also want to watch:
A 47-year-old man and a 41-year-old man from Driffield were injured but they are not believed to serious.
The accident happened at 6.20am and diversions were put in place.
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 5 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 6 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 7 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 8 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 9 100 mile charity walk inspired by mum's breast cancer recovery
- 10 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
The road was re-opened 11.30am.
Police are appealing for information and anyone who may have witnessed the collision is asked to call police on 0345 4564564.