Police in Fens launch appeal to find missing 14-year-old boy as they ‘have concerns for his welfare’
- Credit: Archant
Police in the Fens are appealing for the public’s help to trace a missing 14-year-old boy who was last seen in the Fenland area.
Gedi Koncevicius – who has links to Fenland and Peterborough – was last seen on Saturday June 9 at 6.45pm in Murrow.
A spokesman said: “Gedi is described as slim, 5’7”, with short brown hair.
“He was last seen wearing black trainers, black shorts and a long sleeved black top.”
DI Dan Pawson said: “We are keen to hear from anyone who has seen Gedi in the past week or has information about his whereabouts.
You may also want to watch:
“We have concerns for his welfare and it is important we find him.
“Any information, no matter how small, could prove vital in tracing Gedi.”
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 3 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 4 Serious crash blocks main road into Fen town
- 5 Home next to disused railway bridge gets the go-ahead
- 6 Man in his 20 dies at West Norfolk park
- 7 Breast cancer survivor on why weight loss 'saved my life'
- 8 On hottest day of the year hospital 'put me in a store room for over two hours'
- 9 Fifty jobs up for grabs as Deliveroo announces early move into Wisbech
- 10 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.