Police issue warning after two-car smash on Queens Road, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
The police have warned motorists to take care around the Queens Road area of Wisbech after a two-car collision earlier this afternoon.
Fenland police shared this photo of the collision on the King’s Road junction at around 3.30pm.
It shows a silver Peugeot van and a white soft top car badly damaged after slamming into one another. The force of the collision forced the white car onto the path and into a cable box, which has been lifted from the ground.
“RTC in Wisbech on Queens Road – please approach with care as we work with the East of England Ambulance Service to look after welfare and other road users,” the police tweeted.
It is believed there have been some injuries, but they are not thought to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
More to follow.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 Stronger bonds can be key to success, believes Fenmen boss
- 5 Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House gets share of £1.57billion fund
- 6 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 7 ‘Numerous’ number plate thefts reported to police across region
- 8 Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 9 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 10 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening