Police issue warning after two-car smash on Queens Road, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
The police have warned motorists to take care around the Queens Road area of Wisbech after a two-car collision earlier this afternoon.
Fenland police shared this photo of the collision on the King’s Road junction at around 3.30pm.
It shows a silver Peugeot van and a white soft top car badly damaged after slamming into one another. The force of the collision forced the white car onto the path and into a cable box, which has been lifted from the ground.
“RTC in Wisbech on Queens Road – please approach with care as we work with the East of England Ambulance Service to look after welfare and other road users,” the police tweeted.
It is believed there have been some injuries, but they are not thought to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
More to follow.
- 1 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 2 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 Environment Agency seize 52 illegal fishing devices from region’s rivers
- 7 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 8 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 9 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 10 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy