Police issue warning after two-car smash on Queens Road, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
The police have warned motorists to take care around the Queens Road area of Wisbech after a two-car collision earlier this afternoon.
Fenland police shared this photo of the collision on the King’s Road junction at around 3.30pm.
It shows a silver Peugeot van and a white soft top car badly damaged after slamming into one another. The force of the collision forced the white car onto the path and into a cable box, which has been lifted from the ground.
“RTC in Wisbech on Queens Road – please approach with care as we work with the East of England Ambulance Service to look after welfare and other road users,” the police tweeted.
It is believed there have been some injuries, but they are not thought to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
More to follow.
- 1 Hooded man exposes himself to two women
- 2 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 3 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 4 Homes evacuated as FOUR gas leaks disrupt March
- 5 Pub demolition decision deferred
- 6 Club shuts its doors after illegal encampment spotted
- 7 Charity wins national award for its outstanding service
- 8 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 9 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 10 Veterans back for first time since lockdown began