Police issue CCTV image of the offender thought to have been involved in armed robbery
POLICE have released a CCTV image of the offender believed to have been involved in an armed robbery at a bookmaker earlier this week.
A man wearing a balaclava entered Ladbrokes in Hextable Road, Kings Lynn, shortly after 7pm on Tuesday, 21 December.
The man threatened staff with a gun and made off with a quantity of cash.
The three staff members in the store were left shaken but otherwise unhurt.
Norfolk detectives hope the release of the image will help to identify the offender or help jog the memory of anyone who believes they may have spotted someone matching such a description in the area.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Det Con Paul Chapman at King’s Lynn CID on 0845 456 4567, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 2 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 4 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 5 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 6 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 7 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 8 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 9 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 10 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown