Police issue CCTV image of the offender thought to have been involved in armed robbery
POLICE have released a CCTV image of the offender believed to have been involved in an armed robbery at a bookmaker earlier this week.
A man wearing a balaclava entered Ladbrokes in Hextable Road, Kings Lynn, shortly after 7pm on Tuesday, 21 December.
The man threatened staff with a gun and made off with a quantity of cash.
The three staff members in the store were left shaken but otherwise unhurt.
Norfolk detectives hope the release of the image will help to identify the offender or help jog the memory of anyone who believes they may have spotted someone matching such a description in the area.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Det Con Paul Chapman at King’s Lynn CID on 0845 456 4567, e-mail email@example.com or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Verdict means former mayor can keep pub
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction
- 7 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 8 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Man found dead in March