Police issue CCTV image of the offender thought to have been involved in armed robbery
POLICE have released a CCTV image of the offender believed to have been involved in an armed robbery at a bookmaker earlier this week.
A man wearing a balaclava entered Ladbrokes in Hextable Road, Kings Lynn, shortly after 7pm on Tuesday, 21 December.
The man threatened staff with a gun and made off with a quantity of cash.
The three staff members in the store were left shaken but otherwise unhurt.
Norfolk detectives hope the release of the image will help to identify the offender or help jog the memory of anyone who believes they may have spotted someone matching such a description in the area.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Det Con Paul Chapman at King’s Lynn CID on 0845 456 4567, e-mail email@example.com or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 2 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 5 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 6 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 7 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 8 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 9 60 care home residents and staff vaccinated
- 10 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout