Police issue CCTV image of the offender thought to have been involved in armed robbery
POLICE have released a CCTV image of the offender believed to have been involved in an armed robbery at a bookmaker earlier this week.
A man wearing a balaclava entered Ladbrokes in Hextable Road, Kings Lynn, shortly after 7pm on Tuesday, 21 December.
The man threatened staff with a gun and made off with a quantity of cash.
The three staff members in the store were left shaken but otherwise unhurt.
Norfolk detectives hope the release of the image will help to identify the offender or help jog the memory of anyone who believes they may have spotted someone matching such a description in the area.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Det Con Paul Chapman at King’s Lynn CID on 0845 456 4567, e-mail email@example.com or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 2 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 3 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 4 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 5 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 6 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 7 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order
- 8 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 9 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 10 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out