Police given more time to question two people arrested in connection with Wisbech murder
POLICE have been given more time to question two people arrested in connection with the murder of a Wisbech woman.
Coppers now have until 6pm today (Friday, June 25) to quiz a 26-year-old man and 23-year-old woman, both from Wisbech, about the killing of Jolanta Dumciuviene.
They are still being held at Thorpe Wood Police Station in Peterborough after officers were granted an extension order.
The 38-year-old Lithuanian victim was found dead at her home in Milner Road on May 7 this year.
She had been described by neighbours as “cheerful” and “very friendly”.
You may also want to watch:
• Arlandas Ubartas, 44, of Milner Road, Wisbech, has been charged with murder and has already appeared in court.
- 1 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 2 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 3 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 4 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 5 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 6 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 7 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 8 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 9 We want to end the season now, states Fenmen chairman
- 10 Man who headbutted and spat at HMRC officers told to expect jail