Police given more time to question two people arrested in connection with Wisbech murder
POLICE have been given more time to question two people arrested in connection with the murder of a Wisbech woman.
Coppers now have until 6pm today (Friday, June 25) to quiz a 26-year-old man and 23-year-old woman, both from Wisbech, about the killing of Jolanta Dumciuviene.
They are still being held at Thorpe Wood Police Station in Peterborough after officers were granted an extension order.
The 38-year-old Lithuanian victim was found dead at her home in Milner Road on May 7 this year.
She had been described by neighbours as “cheerful” and “very friendly”.
You may also want to watch:
• Arlandas Ubartas, 44, of Milner Road, Wisbech, has been charged with murder and has already appeared in court.
- 1 Emporium takes business to next level
- 2 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 3 Man found dead in March
- 4 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 Family friends to cycle from Wales to Wisbech to create more happy memories
- 7 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 8 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 9 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 10 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'