Police given more time to question two people arrested in connection with Wisbech murder
POLICE have been given more time to question two people arrested in connection with the murder of a Wisbech woman.
Coppers now have until 6pm today (Friday, June 25) to quiz a 26-year-old man and 23-year-old woman, both from Wisbech, about the killing of Jolanta Dumciuviene.
They are still being held at Thorpe Wood Police Station in Peterborough after officers were granted an extension order.
The 38-year-old Lithuanian victim was found dead at her home in Milner Road on May 7 this year.
She had been described by neighbours as “cheerful” and “very friendly”.
You may also want to watch:
• Arlandas Ubartas, 44, of Milner Road, Wisbech, has been charged with murder and has already appeared in court.
- 1 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 5 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 6 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 7 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 8 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 9 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 10 100 mile charity walk inspired by mum's breast cancer recovery