Police discover over 70 cannabis plants in Wisbech St Mary house - just days after 1,000 plants are found in Friday Bridge
- Credit: Archant
Police have seized over 70 cannabis plants from a house in Wisbech St Mary.
Officers discovered 78 plants growing in a house in Bunkers Hill yesterday (September 11).
A man in his 40s will appear in court in connection with the discovery.
The find comes just two days after police seized over 1,000 cannabis plants from a warehouse in Friday Bridge.
The plants, which have an estimated value of £600,000, were believed to have been grown in connection with organised crime and exploitation.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 3 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 4 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 5 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 6 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 7 Stronger bonds can be key to success, believes Fenmen boss
- 8 Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House gets share of £1.57billion fund
- 9 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months