Police discover over 70 cannabis plants in Wisbech St Mary house - just days after 1,000 plants are found in Friday Bridge
- Credit: Archant
Police have seized over 70 cannabis plants from a house in Wisbech St Mary.
Officers discovered 78 plants growing in a house in Bunkers Hill yesterday (September 11).
A man in his 40s will appear in court in connection with the discovery.
The find comes just two days after police seized over 1,000 cannabis plants from a warehouse in Friday Bridge.
The plants, which have an estimated value of £600,000, were believed to have been grown in connection with organised crime and exploitation.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Princes win top food and drink industry award
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 7 Stolen French bulldog reunited with Wisbech owners 160 miles away
- 8 'We will improve' believes new Wisbech St Mary boss after opening defeat
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Boy, 15, arrested amid crackdown on deliberate fires