Police discover over 70 cannabis plants in Wisbech St Mary house - just days after 1,000 plants are found in Friday Bridge
- Credit: Archant
Police have seized over 70 cannabis plants from a house in Wisbech St Mary.
Officers discovered 78 plants growing in a house in Bunkers Hill yesterday (September 11).
A man in his 40s will appear in court in connection with the discovery.
The find comes just two days after police seized over 1,000 cannabis plants from a warehouse in Friday Bridge.
The plants, which have an estimated value of £600,000, were believed to have been grown in connection with organised crime and exploitation.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
- 1 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 2 Councillor wants flats plan binned
- 3 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 4 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 5 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 6 60 care home residents and staff vaccinated
- 7 Man, 21, with 15,000 indecent images and videos plus 'paedophile manual' spared jail
- 8 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 9 Spat at police officer tests positive for Covid-19
- 10 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating