Police ‘concerned’ for driver and passengers of Jaguar that was found overturned on the A1101 at Leverington
- Credit: Archant
Another car has been found overturned in a field off a Fenland Road - meaning there has now been three accidents in the area in as many days.
Police were called to the scene of an accident on the A1101 at Leverington at around 6.45am this morning (Tuesday June 14) to reports of an upside down vehicle in a ditch between Leverington and Newton.
There, they found a silver Jaguar upside down, with no one inside. The engine was cold, so police believe the accident “had not happened recently.”
A police spokesman said: “Officers are concerned for the welfare of the driver, and any potential passengers of the vehicle, due to the damage it has suffered.”
The accident occurs just two days after two cars – a Vauxhall Corsa and a Volkswagen Polo - were found on their sides in fields after coming off Sutton Road in Wisbech.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on today’s accident is asked to contact police on 101, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 2 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 3 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 4 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 5 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 6 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 7 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order
- 8 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 9 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 10 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out