Police ‘concerned’ for driver and passengers of Jaguar that was found overturned on the A1101 at Leverington
- Credit: Archant
Another car has been found overturned in a field off a Fenland Road - meaning there has now been three accidents in the area in as many days.
Police were called to the scene of an accident on the A1101 at Leverington at around 6.45am this morning (Tuesday June 14) to reports of an upside down vehicle in a ditch between Leverington and Newton.
There, they found a silver Jaguar upside down, with no one inside. The engine was cold, so police believe the accident “had not happened recently.”
A police spokesman said: “Officers are concerned for the welfare of the driver, and any potential passengers of the vehicle, due to the damage it has suffered.”
The accident occurs just two days after two cars – a Vauxhall Corsa and a Volkswagen Polo - were found on their sides in fields after coming off Sutton Road in Wisbech.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on today’s accident is asked to contact police on 101, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 3 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 4 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 5 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 6 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 7 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 8 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 9 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 10 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal