Air ambulance and police at scene of incident in Wisbech following ‘concern over welfare of a man’ in John F Kennedy Court
- Credit: Archant
A block of flats in Wisbech is at the centre of a major incident today following concerns over the welfare of a man.
Police were called just before midday and the East of England ambulance service and Magpas air ambulance are also in attendance.
The incident is at John F Kennedy Court, a former council housing estate now cared for by Clarion Housing.
Police said no further details of the incident could be given at this stage but that it involved "reports of concern for the welfare of a man" in one of the flats.
"Inquiries continue," said a police spokesman.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic in the area has been disrupted briefly whilst emergency services deal with the incident.
More to follow….
- 1 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 2 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 4 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 5 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 6 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 7 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 8 Food delivery service Deliveroo launches in ‘next couple of months’
- 9 ‘This is not a puppy farm’ says breeder in response to planning objections
- 10 'Disbelief’ for disability centre after staff member’s scooter is stolen