Air ambulance and police at scene of incident in Wisbech following ‘concern over welfare of a man’ in John F Kennedy Court
- Credit: Archant
A block of flats in Wisbech is at the centre of a major incident today following concerns over the welfare of a man.
Police were called just before midday and the East of England ambulance service and Magpas air ambulance are also in attendance.
The incident is at John F Kennedy Court, a former council housing estate now cared for by Clarion Housing.
Police said no further details of the incident could be given at this stage but that it involved "reports of concern for the welfare of a man" in one of the flats.
"Inquiries continue," said a police spokesman.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic in the area has been disrupted briefly whilst emergency services deal with the incident.
More to follow….
- 1 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 4 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 5 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 6 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 7 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 8 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 9 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 10 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47