Uninsured driver crashed into car in front of police officers before failing drugs test
- Credit: Archant
An uninsured driver who crashed into another car right in front of police officers before failing a roadside drugs test has been reported.
Norfolk Police stopped the black Vauxhall Corsa on Ramnoth Road in Wisbech on Sunday, September 5 before receiving help from Cambridgeshire officers.
A police spokesperson said: “While dealing the driver of the Black Vauxhall Corsa decided to hit a parked vehicle in front of officers.
“Officers spoke with the driver and it turned out the driver had no insurance. The Vauxhall Corsa was seized by Cambs Police and the driver reported.
“Back to the start of the story, the driver who Norfolk Police stopped failed the drugs wipe for Cannabis and cocaine.”
You may also want to watch:
The driver was arrested and taken to the Police Investigation Centre in King’s Lynn for further questioning.
One resident said: “Another two dangerous drivers off the road, hopefully. Thank you for all your hard work.”
- 1 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 2 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 3 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 4 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 5 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 6 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 7 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 8 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 9 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 10 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000