Uninsured driver crashed into car in front of police officers before failing drugs test
- Credit: Archant
An uninsured driver who crashed into another car right in front of police officers before failing a roadside drugs test has been reported.
Norfolk Police stopped the black Vauxhall Corsa on Ramnoth Road in Wisbech on Sunday, September 5 before receiving help from Cambridgeshire officers.
A police spokesperson said: “While dealing the driver of the Black Vauxhall Corsa decided to hit a parked vehicle in front of officers.
“Officers spoke with the driver and it turned out the driver had no insurance. The Vauxhall Corsa was seized by Cambs Police and the driver reported.
“Back to the start of the story, the driver who Norfolk Police stopped failed the drugs wipe for Cannabis and cocaine.”
You may also want to watch:
The driver was arrested and taken to the Police Investigation Centre in King’s Lynn for further questioning.
One resident said: “Another two dangerous drivers off the road, hopefully. Thank you for all your hard work.”
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 So that's settled - Government not council will fund new school
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Emporium takes business to next level
- 6 Family friends to cycle from Wales to Wisbech to create more happy memories
- 7 New era begins at table tennis club rescued from the brink
- 8 Author reflects on reasons behind 'The Chapel of Ease'
- 9 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k