Uninsured driver crashed into car in front of police officers before failing drugs test
- Credit: Archant
An uninsured driver who crashed into another car right in front of police officers before failing a roadside drugs test has been reported.
Norfolk Police stopped the black Vauxhall Corsa on Ramnoth Road in Wisbech on Sunday, September 5 before receiving help from Cambridgeshire officers.
A police spokesperson said: “While dealing the driver of the Black Vauxhall Corsa decided to hit a parked vehicle in front of officers.
“Officers spoke with the driver and it turned out the driver had no insurance. The Vauxhall Corsa was seized by Cambs Police and the driver reported.
“Back to the start of the story, the driver who Norfolk Police stopped failed the drugs wipe for Cannabis and cocaine.”
You may also want to watch:
The driver was arrested and taken to the Police Investigation Centre in King’s Lynn for further questioning.
One resident said: “Another two dangerous drivers off the road, hopefully. Thank you for all your hard work.”
- 1 Couple 'treated like criminals' despite disabled carer Covid-19 shopping rules
- 2 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 3 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 4 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 5 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 6 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 7 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 8 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 9 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 10 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating