Motorcyclist airlifted to hospital with severe leg injuries following crash
- Credit: Archant
A motorcylist has been left with severe leg injuries following a crash in Upwell.
At 9.20am on Sunday July 19, a grey and orange Honda motorbike crashed on the A1101 Town Street near to Upwell Methodist Church.
The rider, a man in his 20s, suffered a serious leg injury and had to be airlifted to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, where he remains in a serious condition.
Following the incident police are appealing for witnesses and dashcam footage showing the manner of riding prior to the collision on the A47, Elm and Wisbech areas.
The rider was wearing a distinctive orange bike helmet.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information and or dashcam footage is asked to contact PC Ben Hawkins at Swaffham Roads and Armed policing team on 101 quoting cad reference 145 of 19 July. Alternatively they can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 2 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 3 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 4 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 5 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 6 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 7 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 8 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 9 We want to end the season now, states Fenmen chairman
- 10 Man who headbutted and spat at HMRC officers told to expect jail