Man in his 50s escapes injury after being ‘grabbed around his neck’ in bus assault
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 50s has escaped serious injury after he was “grabbed around his neck” in an attack whilst travelling on a bus.
Police launched a CCTV appeal following the assault on a bus travelling between Wisbech and King’s Lynn on Friday, July 31 this year.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Police said: “We are appealing for help to identify a man following an assault in King’s Lynn.
“The incident happened on a bus travelling between King’s Lynn and Wisbech on Friday 31 July 2020.
“The victim, a man in his 50s, was grabbed around his neck, however he was not injured.”
You may also want to watch:
Officers have released an image of a man they would like to identity following the incident.
Anyone with information should contact PC Chris Lorraine at Downham Market Police Station on 101 quoting reference number 36/52177/20.
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 3 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 4 Man who headbutted and spat at HMRC officers told to expect jail
- 5 Council tax frozen after eventful but non event year
- 6 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 7 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 8 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 9 Animal firm 'left behind' in bid to stay afloat during pandemic
- 10 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.