Man in his 50s escapes injury after being ‘grabbed around his neck’ in bus assault
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 50s has escaped serious injury after he was “grabbed around his neck” in an attack whilst travelling on a bus.
Police launched a CCTV appeal following the assault on a bus travelling between Wisbech and King’s Lynn on Friday, July 31 this year.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Police said: “We are appealing for help to identify a man following an assault in King’s Lynn.
“The incident happened on a bus travelling between King’s Lynn and Wisbech on Friday 31 July 2020.
“The victim, a man in his 50s, was grabbed around his neck, however he was not injured.”
You may also want to watch:
Officers have released an image of a man they would like to identity following the incident.
Anyone with information should contact PC Chris Lorraine at Downham Market Police Station on 101 quoting reference number 36/52177/20.
- 1 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 2 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 3 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 4 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 5 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 6 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 7 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 8 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 9 Boy, 16, found with screwdriver in town park
- 10 In 2,300 words rainbow alliance set out manifesto for change at Cambridgeshire County Council
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.