Man in his 50s escapes injury after being ‘grabbed around his neck’ in bus assault
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 50s has escaped serious injury after he was “grabbed around his neck” in an attack whilst travelling on a bus.
Police launched a CCTV appeal following the assault on a bus travelling between Wisbech and King’s Lynn on Friday, July 31 this year.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Police said: “We are appealing for help to identify a man following an assault in King’s Lynn.
“The incident happened on a bus travelling between King’s Lynn and Wisbech on Friday 31 July 2020.
“The victim, a man in his 50s, was grabbed around his neck, however he was not injured.”
You may also want to watch:
Officers have released an image of a man they would like to identity following the incident.
Anyone with information should contact PC Chris Lorraine at Downham Market Police Station on 101 quoting reference number 36/52177/20.
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 4 Showcase status for Academy
- 5 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 6 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 7 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 8 ‘From street dog to show champion’ - how Toby rescued his family
- 9 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 10 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.