Places available on two arts courses being held in Wisbech from September
- Credit: Archant
Creative activities helped many people get through the coronavirus lockdown - and two part-time arts courses are set to take place in Wisbech from September.
Fenland Community Arts (FCA) is organising the year-long courses in printing and digital art and designs with participants achieving an official qualification.
Previous students have gone on to employment and have even sold their pieces of their work afterwards.
The courses are for adults aged 19+.
Syrah Arnold, who coordinates the courses, said: “Witnessing the positive changes in people through creative courses is amazing – I hope that we will be able to welcome some new faces to the next two yearlong courses here in Wisbech. We still have places left – contact us!”
You may also want to watch:
Throughout the coronavirus pandemic, FCA has kept their courses going through an online platform.
But they are keen to get back into local community centres as soon as possible and say they will ensure government guidelines are followed to keep learners and staff safe.
- 1 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 2 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 3 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 4 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 5 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 6 Tories retain Octavia Hill ward in by election
- 7 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 8 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 9 Voters 'given a clear indication that they wish for us to try and run the council'
- 10 Three derelict cottages sell in auction for £122,000
FCA is part of Cambridge Community Arts and has organised 18 courses in March and Wisbech since 2018.
For more information about the courses in Wisbech visit the Cambridge Community Arts website or call 07763 280029.