Person injured in two vehicle Wisbech collision
- Credit: Archant
A person was injured in a two vehicle collision in Wisbech today.
The collision, on Weasenham Lane, took place at about 11.35am. Police, fire and ambulance crews attended.
Using specialist cutting equipment, firefighters released one casualty who was left in the care of ambulance crews.
The crews returned to their station by 12.50pm.
An East of England Ambulance spokesman said: “The East of England Ambulance Service Trust was called at 11.37 this morning to a two vehicle road traffic collision on Elm Road, Wisbech.
You may also want to watch:
“An ambulance and an ambulance officer attended and treated one patient with suspected seat belt injury to the chest – was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital for further care.
“There was also two walking wounded, who were discharged from the scene.”
- 1 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
- 2 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 3 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 4 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 5 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 6 Rainbow alliance hoping to bring sunshine to the Fens
- 7 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 8 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 9 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 10 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter