Two ‘pushy’ men caught selling perfume from carrier bags in Wisbech are ‘ushered out of town’
- Credit: Archant
Two “pushy” men who were caught selling perfume from carrier bags in Wisbech have been ushered out of the town.
While police were out on shoplifting patrols in the town centre, they had reports of two males selling perfume from carrier bags.
"They are said to be very pushy... please be aware and let us know if you have any problems," said one of the officers at the time.
"One male on Santa's naughty list and dropped off at Kings Lynn Police Investigation Centre for shoplifting.
"The two delights causing problems have also been ushered out of the town.
You may also want to watch:
"Not to mention the male who ran off when engaged with leaving behind some presents.
"Very kind but they will be booked into property. Of course if you would like them back please come and see us at the station."
- 1 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 2 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 3 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 4 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 5 Fenland Council welcomes Covid-19 compliant free rock festival
- 6 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 7 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 8 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 9 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 10 300 take part in autonomous shuttle passenger trial