Two ‘pushy’ men caught selling perfume from carrier bags in Wisbech are ‘ushered out of town’
- Credit: Archant
Two “pushy” men who were caught selling perfume from carrier bags in Wisbech have been ushered out of the town.
While police were out on shoplifting patrols in the town centre, they had reports of two males selling perfume from carrier bags.
"They are said to be very pushy... please be aware and let us know if you have any problems," said one of the officers at the time.
"One male on Santa's naughty list and dropped off at Kings Lynn Police Investigation Centre for shoplifting.
"The two delights causing problems have also been ushered out of the town.
"Not to mention the male who ran off when engaged with leaving behind some presents.
"Very kind but they will be booked into property. Of course if you would like them back please come and see us at the station."
- 1 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 2 Crowds watch as Wisbech lights up for Christmas
- 3 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 4 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 5 New £566k convenience store opens creating 12 jobs
- 6 Council’s final meeting of 2021 to include minute’s silence for those lost
- 7 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 8 Family's tribute to 'much-loved' and 'fun-loving' A1198 crash victim
- 9 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 10 Health chiefs call for action amid rise in sexually transmitted infections