Two ‘pushy’ men caught selling perfume from carrier bags in Wisbech are ‘ushered out of town’
- Credit: Archant
Two “pushy” men who were caught selling perfume from carrier bags in Wisbech have been ushered out of the town.
While police were out on shoplifting patrols in the town centre, they had reports of two males selling perfume from carrier bags.
"They are said to be very pushy... please be aware and let us know if you have any problems," said one of the officers at the time.
"One male on Santa's naughty list and dropped off at Kings Lynn Police Investigation Centre for shoplifting.
"The two delights causing problems have also been ushered out of the town.
You may also want to watch:
"Not to mention the male who ran off when engaged with leaving behind some presents.
"Very kind but they will be booked into property. Of course if you would like them back please come and see us at the station."
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 3 'Disbelief’ for disability centre after staff member’s scooter is stolen
- 4 Man suspected to have stolen '£300-400' of alcohol in store theft
- 5 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
- 6 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 7 Commuter chaos as van blaze causes miles of congestion
- 8 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 9 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 10 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant