Pedestrian dies in hospital following collision with a lorry near Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 20s has died following a collision with a lorry near Wisbech last night.
Police confirmed today that the pedestrian has died in hospital following the incident at Elm.
The man suffered serious head injuries after he was involved in a collision with a lorry on the A1101 shortly after 8pm.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: “He was taken to hospital but has since died as a result of his injuries.”
The road was closed while officers dealt with the incident and was later re-opened around midnight.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision or has information concerning it should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101.
- 1 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 2 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
- 3 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 4 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 5 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 8 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 9 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 10 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter