Pedestrian dies in hospital following collision with a lorry near Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 20s has died following a collision with a lorry near Wisbech last night.
Police confirmed today that the pedestrian has died in hospital following the incident at Elm.
The man suffered serious head injuries after he was involved in a collision with a lorry on the A1101 shortly after 8pm.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: “He was taken to hospital but has since died as a result of his injuries.”
The road was closed while officers dealt with the incident and was later re-opened around midnight.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision or has information concerning it should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101.
- 1 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 2 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 3 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 4 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 5 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 6 Man who died in road crash is named
- 7 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 8 Entrepreneurs’ lockdown invention wins big at London competition
- 9 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 10 How was conman hired as NHS finance boss five months after being unmasked?