Shoppers take up the mannequin challenge in Wisbech store
- Credit: Archant
Shoppers had a chance to try life as a mannequin when a Wisbech store held a modelling challenge.
Peacocks in the Horsefair Shopping Centre let customers dress up in outfits of their choice to pose in the window for passers by.
Glenn Hyam, manager, said: “One of our stores in Scotland held a similar event and it went really well so we thought we would give it a go.
“We had a man in a Santa suit, some young girls, children with parents.
“It was a bit of a last minute festive thing, so we hope to hold it again next year with more notice, so that more people can come along and have fun with it.”
You may also want to watch:
The idea is growing. A Peacocks store on Penllyn Road in Caernarfon, Wales, is advertising for volunteers to get involved with their live mannequin event for this weekend’s last few shopping days before Christmas.
- 1 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 2 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 3 Showcase status for Academy
- 4 Solicitor firm embraces legal sector apprenticeship scheme
- 5 Majority of councillors refuse to object to Wisbech incinerator - for now
- 6 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 7 Drug dealer who led class A drugs line caught in police sting
- 8 'Emotional' quartet complete 10k for villager Paul
- 9 Youth with 'police style baton' caught out by CCTV
- 10 Hare coursers handed Criminal Behaviour Orders