Shoppers take up the mannequin challenge in Wisbech store
- Credit: Archant
Shoppers had a chance to try life as a mannequin when a Wisbech store held a modelling challenge.
Peacocks in the Horsefair Shopping Centre let customers dress up in outfits of their choice to pose in the window for passers by.
Glenn Hyam, manager, said: “One of our stores in Scotland held a similar event and it went really well so we thought we would give it a go.
“We had a man in a Santa suit, some young girls, children with parents.
“It was a bit of a last minute festive thing, so we hope to hold it again next year with more notice, so that more people can come along and have fun with it.”
You may also want to watch:
The idea is growing. A Peacocks store on Penllyn Road in Caernarfon, Wales, is advertising for volunteers to get involved with their live mannequin event for this weekend’s last few shopping days before Christmas.
- 1 Police share images of Wisbech cannabis factory
- 2 'Numerous cars' in roundabout crash
- 3 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 4 Recycling firm goes bust ahead of £55,000 court fines and costs
- 5 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 6 Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- 7 Man hails social media after finding stolen dumper in under 48 hours
- 8 Plans for multi-million pound training school given green light
- 9 Grandmother crochets 'worry worms' for children to find
- 10 Fenland Council loses fight to stop incinerator survey