Full marks for Wisbech computing students as they achieve 100 per cent pass rate at College of West Anglia
- Credit: Archant
Clever Wisbech students at the College of West Anglia campus have achieved a 100 per cent pass rate in their exams.
Level 2 BTEC computing students passed their Microsoft Office Specialist Qualification (MOS) course with flying colours – with one student gaining full marks.
The MOS qualification is an internationally recognised and ensures learners are proficient in all aspects of the Microsoft Office suite.
The qualification will help learners advance within their careers and is an excellent qualification for their CV.
Shaun Strachan, computing lecturer at CWA’s Wisbech campus, said: “I am delighted with my students’ recent success.
You may also want to watch:
“Not only have they achieved an internationally recognised qualification, but it will provide them with invaluable skills that they can use in the work place.”
Povilas Ambrasas, Jack Andrassy, Kacper Drobka, Arijus Gestautas, Rafael Pereira Dos Santos , Dante MacAdam, Jake Mattless, Dima Samankov , Harriet Greenwood and James Millar were all part of the course.
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Man in his 20 dies at West Norfolk park
- 3 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award
- 4 Breast cancer survivor on why weight loss 'saved my life'
- 5 Home next to disused railway bridge gets the go-ahead
- 6 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 7 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 8 Disgruntled dog owners fall foul of Wetherspoon's dog ban
- 9 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture
- 10 Illegal anglers spotted across Cambs during close season clampdown