Parson Drove residents asked to give views about proposed changes to the village’s planning policies
- Credit: Archant
Residents of Parson Drove are being asked to give their views about proposed changes to planning policies that will affect the village.
Fenland District Council is holding the Parson Drove Neighbourhood Planning Referendum to ask electors whether they want to adopt the Parson Drove Neighbourhood Plan, which has been produced by Parson Drove Parish Council.
Polling cards are being sent to residents in the parish area next week, ahead of the referendum on Thursday February 27.
Voters will be asked the question "do you want Fenland District Council to use the neighbourhood plan for Parson Drove to help it decide planning applications in the neighbourhood area?"
If more than half of the people voting in the referendum support the plan, then it will then form part of the development plan for Parson Drove.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, and to view the plan documents, visit: www.fenland.gov.uk/article/14411/Parson-Drove-Neighbourhood-Plan
Copies of the plan can also be viewed at the Council's Customer Service Centres at Fenland Hall, County Road, March, and at The Boathouse Business Centre, Harbour Square, Wisbech
- 1 ‘We are still struggling to cope’: Pet rescuers face ‘horrific situation’
- 2 Family traumatised as their beloved Waffle shot in the face
- 3 £1,000 donation will help bring school swimming pool back to life
- 4 LETTER: Why I quit as an independent to re-join Tories
- 5 Welcome back to the food capital of the Fens
- 6 Hospitalised driver and passenger suffer serious injuries after crash
- 7 Community order for woman who spat at police officer in 'vile assault'
- 8 Man, 48, dies after Mercedes car overturns in horror ditch crash
- 9 Family pay tribute to ‘talented’ father-of-three veteran killed in crash
- 10 Police seize e-scooter as part of action plan following hit-and-run