Police Community Support Officers issue tickets to illegally parked cars – including luxury black Mercedes – in Wisbech town centre
- Credit: Archant
Police Community Support Officers (PSCO’s) have been out in Wisbech town centre issuing tickets to illegally parked cars.
Officers posted on social media that yesterday morning (August 14) four cars, including a black Mercedes, were given tickets for parking illegally.
Three of the vehicles were parked within a disabled bay in Wisbech town centre, without displaying the correct badge.
The black Mercedes was parked along the footpath, directly in front of the Cat Haven charity shop, blocking pedestrians from walking along the path.
They tweeted: “PCSO’s have been patrolling the town centre this morning and have issued some Fixed Penalty Notices to illegally parked cars.”
One person on social media joked: “I hate fines. It’s Tuesday you can make an exception?”
One person who saw the illegally parked Mercedes said: “Bloody idiotic parking that poor little old lady struggled to get by that black car outside of Cat Haven, it was completely on the pavement.”
- 1 Arson arrest after Wisbech blaze
- 2 Crews tackle blaze in Wisbech
- 3 ‘Thank you, my NHS, you were simply amazing’
- 4 Wisbech family discover 'ultimate side hustle'
- 5 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 6 Clarion Housing ‘cyber incident’ affects thousands of tenants
- 7 Woman who twice ignored 'no fly tipping' signs faces two fines
- 8 Meet the boat hire firm aiming to become perfect 'stress-free' tonic
- 9 Man jealous of ex-wife's new relationship burnt down house
- 10 Recap: Air ambulance attends A47 crash near Wisbech
Another social media user, all for the parking tickets, said: “Keep it up. Most days it’s like negotiating a main road whilst visiting the market place.”