Police Community Support Officers issue tickets to illegally parked cars – including luxury black Mercedes – in Wisbech town centre
- Credit: Archant
Police Community Support Officers (PSCO’s) have been out in Wisbech town centre issuing tickets to illegally parked cars.
Officers posted on social media that yesterday morning (August 14) four cars, including a black Mercedes, were given tickets for parking illegally.
Three of the vehicles were parked within a disabled bay in Wisbech town centre, without displaying the correct badge.
The black Mercedes was parked along the footpath, directly in front of the Cat Haven charity shop, blocking pedestrians from walking along the path.
They tweeted: “PCSO’s have been patrolling the town centre this morning and have issued some Fixed Penalty Notices to illegally parked cars.”
You may also want to watch:
One person on social media joked: “I hate fines. It’s Tuesday you can make an exception?”
One person who saw the illegally parked Mercedes said: “Bloody idiotic parking that poor little old lady struggled to get by that black car outside of Cat Haven, it was completely on the pavement.”
- 1 Three stores evacuated after suspect 'bomb scare'
- 2 Body found in Wisbech road
- 3 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 4 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 5 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 6 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 7 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 8 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 9 Victim of ‘joke’ that backfired left paralysed
- 10 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph
Another social media user, all for the parking tickets, said: “Keep it up. Most days it’s like negotiating a main road whilst visiting the market place.”