Can you identify this woman? Police want to question her following distraction burglary involving 88-year-old
- Credit: Archant
Do you know this woman? She’s wanted for questioning following a distraction burglary involving an 88-year-old Wisbech woman.
The challenge to identify the woman was put out today by Norfolk Police who want to speak to the woman following an incident in Outwell.
A police spokesman said they have released CCTV images of the woman they would like to speak to in connection to an attempted fraud in Church Drove, Outwell.
On Monday October 29, said the spokesman, a person attempted to use a bank card which had been stolen earlier that day in a distraction burglary of an 88-year-old woman in Wisbech.
PC Tom Adams said: “Fortunately the victim acted fast and instantly cancelled her bank cards.
You may also want to watch:
“I would urge anyone with information to call us as soon as possible to prevent this from happening to anyone else.”
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 quoting 35/41072/18. Alternatively, you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or visit www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 ‘We are still struggling to cope’: Pet rescuers face ‘horrific situation’
- 2 Family traumatised as their beloved Waffle shot in the face
- 3 £1,000 donation will help bring school swimming pool back to life
- 4 LETTER: Why I quit as an independent to re-join Tories
- 5 Welcome back to the food capital of the Fens
- 6 Community order for woman who spat at police officer in 'vile assault'
- 7 Hospitalised driver and passenger suffer serious injuries after crash
- 8 Family pay tribute to ‘talented’ father-of-three veteran killed in crash
- 9 Man, 48, dies after Mercedes car overturns in horror ditch crash
- 10 Police seize e-scooter as part of action plan following hit-and-run