Can you identify this woman? Police want to question her following distraction burglary involving 88-year-old
- Credit: Archant
Do you know this woman? She’s wanted for questioning following a distraction burglary involving an 88-year-old Wisbech woman.
The challenge to identify the woman was put out today by Norfolk Police who want to speak to the woman following an incident in Outwell.
A police spokesman said they have released CCTV images of the woman they would like to speak to in connection to an attempted fraud in Church Drove, Outwell.
On Monday October 29, said the spokesman, a person attempted to use a bank card which had been stolen earlier that day in a distraction burglary of an 88-year-old woman in Wisbech.
PC Tom Adams said: “Fortunately the victim acted fast and instantly cancelled her bank cards.
You may also want to watch:
“I would urge anyone with information to call us as soon as possible to prevent this from happening to anyone else.”
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 quoting 35/41072/18. Alternatively, you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or visit www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 2 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 5 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 6 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 7 60 care home residents and staff vaccinated
- 8 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 9 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 10 New owners of town centre store under fire for flats plan