Outstanding Ofsted report leaves Long Sutton Nursery staff thrilled
STAFF at a Fenland nursery, which only opened last year, are thrilled by outstanding Ofsted report that said they go the extra mile for their children.
Ofsted inspector Carly Mooney gave the top rating in all categories to the Phoenix Montessori Nursery, Long Sutton, when she arrived on June 28 found the children thriving in a “well organised and stimulating environment.”
Ms Mooney said: “The exceptionally strong and experienced management team ensure the setting offers outstanding levels of care and learning for every child.
“Children are busily engaged throughout the day and thoroughly motivated by the activities provided because they can make choices and initiate their own play.
“Children pin their own pictures to a low-level board to share with staff, parents and their peers, which gives them a true sense of belonging.”
You may also want to watch:
Clare Harris, principal, said: “I am thrilled. The staff are very highly qualified and have worked extremely hard. They have now proved themselves to be truly outstanding.
“We are achieving what we set out to do, which is to provide the highest possible standard of care and education to our young charges to give them a flying start in life.”
- 1 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 2 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 3 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 4 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 5 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 6 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 7 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 8 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order
- 9 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 10 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
The Phoenix Montessori, based in the United Reform Church, was officially opened by HRH The Duchess of Gloucester last month.