Outdoor fun at Secret Garden Touring Park in Wisbech is part of Fenland Bushcraft welcome day
- Credit: Archant
Dozens of people took part in outdoor activities at The Secret Garden Touring Park in Wisbech as part of an event hosted by Fenland Bushcraft.
The group, which aims for people to rediscover the great outdoors, held one of its monthly ‘intro to bushcraft’ events on Saturday.
“It was a great workshop, thanks to all who came along,” said the group.
“It was super to make new friends and see old ones alike. We hope you all had a good time with us and we would love to see you all again soon.”
Fenland Bushcraft was set up by Andrew Callaghan to teach and undertake survival skills and bushcraft activities.
You may also want to watch:
Having been a boy scout before joining the army, Andrew is now registered with the Institute of Outdoor Learning. He is also part of the Bushcraft and Survival Skills Special Interest Group.
He has always had an interest in the outdoors and the skills associated with the ancestors, including the ability to adapt to difficult situations.
- 1 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 2 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 3 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 4 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 5 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 6 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 7 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 8 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 9 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 10 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
Visit www.fenlandbushcraft.co.uk for more information.