Outdoor fun at Secret Garden Touring Park in Wisbech is part of Fenland Bushcraft welcome day
- Credit: Archant
Dozens of people took part in outdoor activities at The Secret Garden Touring Park in Wisbech as part of an event hosted by Fenland Bushcraft.
The group, which aims for people to rediscover the great outdoors, held one of its monthly ‘intro to bushcraft’ events on Saturday.
“It was a great workshop, thanks to all who came along,” said the group.
“It was super to make new friends and see old ones alike. We hope you all had a good time with us and we would love to see you all again soon.”
Fenland Bushcraft was set up by Andrew Callaghan to teach and undertake survival skills and bushcraft activities.
You may also want to watch:
Having been a boy scout before joining the army, Andrew is now registered with the Institute of Outdoor Learning. He is also part of the Bushcraft and Survival Skills Special Interest Group.
He has always had an interest in the outdoors and the skills associated with the ancestors, including the ability to adapt to difficult situations.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 3 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 4 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 5 Fenland Council welcomes Covid-19 compliant free rock festival
- 6 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 7 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 8 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 9 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 10 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
Visit www.fenlandbushcraft.co.uk for more information.