Outdoor fun at Secret Garden Touring Park in Wisbech is part of Fenland Bushcraft welcome day
- Credit: Archant
Dozens of people took part in outdoor activities at The Secret Garden Touring Park in Wisbech as part of an event hosted by Fenland Bushcraft.
The group, which aims for people to rediscover the great outdoors, held one of its monthly ‘intro to bushcraft’ events on Saturday.
“It was a great workshop, thanks to all who came along,” said the group.
“It was super to make new friends and see old ones alike. We hope you all had a good time with us and we would love to see you all again soon.”
Fenland Bushcraft was set up by Andrew Callaghan to teach and undertake survival skills and bushcraft activities.
You may also want to watch:
Having been a boy scout before joining the army, Andrew is now registered with the Institute of Outdoor Learning. He is also part of the Bushcraft and Survival Skills Special Interest Group.
He has always had an interest in the outdoors and the skills associated with the ancestors, including the ability to adapt to difficult situations.
- 1 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 Verdict means former mayor can keep pub
- 4 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 5 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction
- 10 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
Visit www.fenlandbushcraft.co.uk for more information.