Our reader Dave wonders if it was a UFO that he saw over Wisbech on Saturday night
By Dave Gibson (via email) DID anyone else witness the silent orange lights over Wisbech on Saturday evening. It was around 9.55pm and I was walking along Windsor Drive when I noticed two constant orange lights in the sky. They were travelling about the
By Dave Gibson
DID anyone else witness the silent orange lights over Wisbech on Saturday evening. It was around 9.55pm and I was walking along Windsor Drive when I noticed two constant orange lights in the sky.
They were travelling about the speed of a jet and one behind the other, towards Sutton Bridge direction. They appeared to be low enough to be heard if they were planes yet there was no noise at all and no flashing lights as you get on planes.
I stood and watched them until they disappeared then less than a minute later another single light, this one slightly larger, came through in the same route, again with no noise.
I am not usually a believer of supernatural or extra terrestrial things so hopefully some one can give some sort of credible explanation.
- 1 Chip shop’s new platter dish ‘The Great Gordon’ tribute to late founder
- 2 Driver escapes injury after lorry ploughs into back of broken-down van
- 3 Paddleboarder dies after getting into difficulty on river
- 4 Fraudster rented out homes for cannabis factories worth over £300k
- 5 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 6 Family pay tribute to 'hard worker' father killed in A14 crash
- 7 Man, 37, named as A14 death crash victim
- 8 Man suspected of touching child outside supermarket
- 9 Two vehicles in ditches after crash on A141 between March and Guyhirn
I’m guessing they were Chinese lanterns???TRACIE DAWSON
• Did you see a UFO or something strange over Wisbech?
• To email your comments click here