Our reader Dave wonders if it was a UFO that he saw over Wisbech on Saturday night
By Dave Gibson (via email) DID anyone else witness the silent orange lights over Wisbech on Saturday evening. It was around 9.55pm and I was walking along Windsor Drive when I noticed two constant orange lights in the sky. They were travelling about the
By Dave Gibson
DID anyone else witness the silent orange lights over Wisbech on Saturday evening. It was around 9.55pm and I was walking along Windsor Drive when I noticed two constant orange lights in the sky.
They were travelling about the speed of a jet and one behind the other, towards Sutton Bridge direction. They appeared to be low enough to be heard if they were planes yet there was no noise at all and no flashing lights as you get on planes.
You may also want to watch:
I stood and watched them until they disappeared then less than a minute later another single light, this one slightly larger, came through in the same route, again with no noise.
I am not usually a believer of supernatural or extra terrestrial things so hopefully some one can give some sort of credible explanation.
- 1 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 2 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 3 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 4 Man who died in road crash is named
- 5 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 6 Adult disability service on staying strong during Covid-19 pandemic
- 7 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 8 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 9 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 10 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
I’m guessing they were Chinese lanterns???TRACIE DAWSON
• Did you see a UFO or something strange over Wisbech?
• To email your comments click here