Our reader Dave wonders if it was a UFO that he saw over Wisbech on Saturday night
By Dave Gibson (via email) DID anyone else witness the silent orange lights over Wisbech on Saturday evening. It was around 9.55pm and I was walking along Windsor Drive when I noticed two constant orange lights in the sky. They were travelling about the
By Dave Gibson
DID anyone else witness the silent orange lights over Wisbech on Saturday evening. It was around 9.55pm and I was walking along Windsor Drive when I noticed two constant orange lights in the sky.
They were travelling about the speed of a jet and one behind the other, towards Sutton Bridge direction. They appeared to be low enough to be heard if they were planes yet there was no noise at all and no flashing lights as you get on planes.
You may also want to watch:
I stood and watched them until they disappeared then less than a minute later another single light, this one slightly larger, came through in the same route, again with no noise.
I am not usually a believer of supernatural or extra terrestrial things so hopefully some one can give some sort of credible explanation.
- 1 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 2 60 care home residents and staff vaccinated
- 3 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 4 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 5 New owners of town centre store under fire for flats plan
- 6 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 7 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 8 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 9 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 10 Man attempts to smuggle MDMA tablets disguised as Mars Bar into jail
I’m guessing they were Chinese lanterns???TRACIE DAWSON
• Did you see a UFO or something strange over Wisbech?
• To email your comments click here