Our reader Dave wonders if it was a UFO that he saw over Wisbech on Saturday night
By Dave Gibson (via email) DID anyone else witness the silent orange lights over Wisbech on Saturday evening. It was around 9.55pm and I was walking along Windsor Drive when I noticed two constant orange lights in the sky. They were travelling about the
By Dave Gibson
DID anyone else witness the silent orange lights over Wisbech on Saturday evening. It was around 9.55pm and I was walking along Windsor Drive when I noticed two constant orange lights in the sky.
They were travelling about the speed of a jet and one behind the other, towards Sutton Bridge direction. They appeared to be low enough to be heard if they were planes yet there was no noise at all and no flashing lights as you get on planes.
You may also want to watch:
I stood and watched them until they disappeared then less than a minute later another single light, this one slightly larger, came through in the same route, again with no noise.
I am not usually a believer of supernatural or extra terrestrial things so hopefully some one can give some sort of credible explanation.
- 1 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 2 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
- 3 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 4 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 5 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 8 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 9 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 10 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
I’m guessing they were Chinese lanterns???TRACIE DAWSON
• Did you see a UFO or something strange over Wisbech?
• To email your comments click here