Opera and musical theatre enthusiast Adam joins RATz Youth cast of Les Misérables school edition
- Credit: Archant
RATz Youth, the Angles Theatre’s in-house amateur company, will perform a school edition of Les Misérables from Friday 1 to Saturday 9 April.
“Rehearsals are going well,” said Emlyn Moment, “except for one major issue.
“RATz had problems casting one of the lead roles, the character Marius, played by Eddie Redmayne in the recently released film.
“With just under one month to go, a young man, Adam Brown, joined the company on Sunday, as Marius.
“Adam is an experienced opera and musical theatre enthusiast who became friends with RATz Chloe Phillips-Bartlett, who is playing Madame Thenardier, at a Gilbert and Sullivan festival in Harrogate last summer.
You may also want to watch:
“He is prepared to travel down from Knaresborough in Yorkshire to rehearse and to perform,” added Mr Moment.
“He proved to be an excellent singer and actor and we are extremely pleased and grateful for his commitment.”
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 3 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 7 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 8 Verdict means former mayor can keep pub
- 9 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 10 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal