Opera and musical theatre enthusiast Adam joins RATz Youth cast of Les Misérables school edition
- Credit: Archant
RATz Youth, the Angles Theatre’s in-house amateur company, will perform a school edition of Les Misérables from Friday 1 to Saturday 9 April.
“Rehearsals are going well,” said Emlyn Moment, “except for one major issue.
“RATz had problems casting one of the lead roles, the character Marius, played by Eddie Redmayne in the recently released film.
“With just under one month to go, a young man, Adam Brown, joined the company on Sunday, as Marius.
“Adam is an experienced opera and musical theatre enthusiast who became friends with RATz Chloe Phillips-Bartlett, who is playing Madame Thenardier, at a Gilbert and Sullivan festival in Harrogate last summer.
You may also want to watch:
“He is prepared to travel down from Knaresborough in Yorkshire to rehearse and to perform,” added Mr Moment.
“He proved to be an excellent singer and actor and we are extremely pleased and grateful for his commitment.”
- 1 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
- 2 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 3 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 4 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 5 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 6 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 7 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 8 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 9 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 10 Rainbow alliance hoping to bring sunshine to the Fens