Opera and musical theatre enthusiast Adam joins RATz Youth cast of Les Misérables school edition
- Credit: Archant
RATz Youth, the Angles Theatre’s in-house amateur company, will perform a school edition of Les Misérables from Friday 1 to Saturday 9 April.
“Rehearsals are going well,” said Emlyn Moment, “except for one major issue.
“RATz had problems casting one of the lead roles, the character Marius, played by Eddie Redmayne in the recently released film.
“With just under one month to go, a young man, Adam Brown, joined the company on Sunday, as Marius.
“Adam is an experienced opera and musical theatre enthusiast who became friends with RATz Chloe Phillips-Bartlett, who is playing Madame Thenardier, at a Gilbert and Sullivan festival in Harrogate last summer.
You may also want to watch:
“He is prepared to travel down from Knaresborough in Yorkshire to rehearse and to perform,” added Mr Moment.
“He proved to be an excellent singer and actor and we are extremely pleased and grateful for his commitment.”
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 4 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 5 Council tax frozen after eventful but non event year
- 6 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 7 Man who headbutted and spat at HMRC officers told to expect jail
- 8 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 9 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 10 Animal firm 'left behind' in bid to stay afloat during pandemic