Man dies in collision involving two vehicles
- Credit: Archant
A man died today (Saturday) in a two-vehicle collision.
It happened in Wallace’s Drove, Thorney, and Cambridgeshire police are appealing for witnesses.
A police spokesperson said: “Officers are at the scene of a fatal collision in Thorney.
“Emergency services were called at about 11.20am today to Wallace’s Drove with reports of a collision involving two vehicles.
“Sadly, one person, a man, sustained fatal injuries.”
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for witnesses to the collision or anyone who saw the vehicles in the moments leading up to the incident.
Anyone with information should report online or call 101 quoting incident 161 of 21 November.
- 1 Tory jubilation short-lived in Fenland as they lose control of county council
- 2 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 3 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 4 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 5 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 6 New independent funeral service opens in Wisbech
- 7 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 8 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 9 Food delivery service Deliveroo launches in ‘next couple of months’
- 10 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council