Man dies in collision involving two vehicles
- Credit: Archant
A man died today (Saturday) in a two-vehicle collision.
It happened in Wallace’s Drove, Thorney, and Cambridgeshire police are appealing for witnesses.
A police spokesperson said: “Officers are at the scene of a fatal collision in Thorney.
“Emergency services were called at about 11.20am today to Wallace’s Drove with reports of a collision involving two vehicles.
“Sadly, one person, a man, sustained fatal injuries.”
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for witnesses to the collision or anyone who saw the vehicles in the moments leading up to the incident.
Anyone with information should report online or call 101 quoting incident 161 of 21 November.
- 1 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 4 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 Environment Agency seize 52 illegal fishing devices from region’s rivers
- 7 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 8 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 9 Council chairman urges people to have Covid-19 vaccine when offered
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide