One arrest following early morning pursuit after Norfolk Police chase Renault Megane into Cambridgeshire
- Credit: Archant
A cross border pursuit that began in Norfolk ended in Wisbech in the early hours of today.
At about 2am a Renault Megane failed to stop and was pursued from Norfolk into Cambridgeshire.
It was stopped by Norfolk police officers in Edinburgh Drive, Wisbech, with the assistance of local officers.
A police spokesman said: “The occupants of the vehicle de-camped on Edinburgh Drive.
“Three persons were arrested at the scene and all were taken to the Police Investigation Centre at Kings Lynn.”
You may also want to watch:
Inquiries have been ongoing and later the police announced a male has been charged with a number of driving offences and has been detained for court.
The vehicle was seized at the scene.
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Man in his 20 dies at West Norfolk park
- 3 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award
- 4 Breast cancer survivor on why weight loss 'saved my life'
- 5 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 6 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 7 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture
- 8 Home next to disused railway bridge gets the go-ahead
- 9 Disgruntled dog owners fall foul of Wetherspoon's dog ban
- 10 Busy month as port handles nine ships in May