One arrest following early morning pursuit after Norfolk Police chase Renault Megane into Cambridgeshire
- Credit: Archant
A cross border pursuit that began in Norfolk ended in Wisbech in the early hours of today.
At about 2am a Renault Megane failed to stop and was pursued from Norfolk into Cambridgeshire.
It was stopped by Norfolk police officers in Edinburgh Drive, Wisbech, with the assistance of local officers.
A police spokesman said: “The occupants of the vehicle de-camped on Edinburgh Drive.
“Three persons were arrested at the scene and all were taken to the Police Investigation Centre at Kings Lynn.”
You may also want to watch:
Inquiries have been ongoing and later the police announced a male has been charged with a number of driving offences and has been detained for court.
The vehicle was seized at the scene.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 5 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 6 'Chopper was a hard worker and put himself about' - tribute to ex-Fenmen star
- 7 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 8 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 9 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 10 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter