Olympic offer from Nissan dealer JS Holmes in Wisbech St Mary
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech St Mary Nissan dealer is offering customers an extra £750 towards the cost of the brand’s award-winning crossover models as part of a five-day summer event.
To celebrate the Rio 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games and Nissan’s partnership with Team GB and ParalympicsGB, the offer is a deposit contribution and is available at JS Holmes from August 12 to 16.
Motorists can get an extra £750 towards the cost of the British-built Juke or £1,250 on the bigger Qashqai or X-Trail models.
The deal means customers could drive away with a new Nissan Juke Acenta from just £149 a month.
All crossover models and selected city cars will also get two years’ free servicing during the event.
A spokesman said: “Nissan’s crossover range continues to be a popular sight on our roads and these latest summer offers now make it even easier for us to create a suitable package to cater for all lifestyles and budgets.
“We’d like to encourage anyone who is looking for a new car to come down to the dealership and see for themselves how easy and affordable owning a Nissan can be.”
- 1 Tributes paid to 'lovely' teenager as police continue murder probe
- 2 New dessert shop bids to become 'best in the area'
- 3 Seven places where £4.9m road maintenance has been approved
- 4 Footballer, Harry, hoping for future in professional football
- 5 Farmer wins appeal to convert derelict barn into a house
- 6 Family run tea room closes after 10 years in business
- 7 Family's tribute to 'son in a million' killed in motorbike crash
- 8 Detectives given longer to question Downham Market murder suspects
- 9 Travel firm to send our special Covid carers on a 'thank you' holiday
- 10 Knife attack man hid over £3,500 of drugs at mum's home
For more details about the Nissan range or to book a test drive, visit the High Road showroom or call 0845 271 7614.