Olympic offer from Nissan dealer JS Holmes in Wisbech St Mary
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech St Mary Nissan dealer is offering customers an extra £750 towards the cost of the brand’s award-winning crossover models as part of a five-day summer event.
To celebrate the Rio 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games and Nissan’s partnership with Team GB and ParalympicsGB, the offer is a deposit contribution and is available at JS Holmes from August 12 to 16.
Motorists can get an extra £750 towards the cost of the British-built Juke or £1,250 on the bigger Qashqai or X-Trail models.
The deal means customers could drive away with a new Nissan Juke Acenta from just £149 a month.
All crossover models and selected city cars will also get two years’ free servicing during the event.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman said: “Nissan’s crossover range continues to be a popular sight on our roads and these latest summer offers now make it even easier for us to create a suitable package to cater for all lifestyles and budgets.
“We’d like to encourage anyone who is looking for a new car to come down to the dealership and see for themselves how easy and affordable owning a Nissan can be.”
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 3 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 4 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 5 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 6 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 7 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 8 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 9 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 10 Residents get chance to contribute to church's Bible project
For more details about the Nissan range or to book a test drive, visit the High Road showroom or call 0845 271 7614.