Olympic offer from Nissan dealer JS Holmes in Wisbech St Mary
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech St Mary Nissan dealer is offering customers an extra £750 towards the cost of the brand’s award-winning crossover models as part of a five-day summer event.
To celebrate the Rio 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games and Nissan’s partnership with Team GB and ParalympicsGB, the offer is a deposit contribution and is available at JS Holmes from August 12 to 16.
Motorists can get an extra £750 towards the cost of the British-built Juke or £1,250 on the bigger Qashqai or X-Trail models.
The deal means customers could drive away with a new Nissan Juke Acenta from just £149 a month.
All crossover models and selected city cars will also get two years’ free servicing during the event.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman said: “Nissan’s crossover range continues to be a popular sight on our roads and these latest summer offers now make it even easier for us to create a suitable package to cater for all lifestyles and budgets.
“We’d like to encourage anyone who is looking for a new car to come down to the dealership and see for themselves how easy and affordable owning a Nissan can be.”
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 5 Princes win top food and drink industry award
- 6 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 7 Stolen French bulldog reunited with Wisbech owners 160 miles away
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 Boy, 15, arrested amid crackdown on deliberate fires
- 10 Man dies in three-car A47 crash and another remains in life-threatening condition
For more details about the Nissan range or to book a test drive, visit the High Road showroom or call 0845 271 7614.