Olympic offer from Nissan dealer JS Holmes in Wisbech St Mary
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech St Mary Nissan dealer is offering customers an extra £750 towards the cost of the brand’s award-winning crossover models as part of a five-day summer event.
To celebrate the Rio 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games and Nissan’s partnership with Team GB and ParalympicsGB, the offer is a deposit contribution and is available at JS Holmes from August 12 to 16.
Motorists can get an extra £750 towards the cost of the British-built Juke or £1,250 on the bigger Qashqai or X-Trail models.
The deal means customers could drive away with a new Nissan Juke Acenta from just £149 a month.
All crossover models and selected city cars will also get two years’ free servicing during the event.
A spokesman said: “Nissan’s crossover range continues to be a popular sight on our roads and these latest summer offers now make it even easier for us to create a suitable package to cater for all lifestyles and budgets.
“We’d like to encourage anyone who is looking for a new car to come down to the dealership and see for themselves how easy and affordable owning a Nissan can be.”
- 1 Town road to remain closed following serious crash
- 2 WEIRD NORFOLK: The local shoe shop haunted by a 'one-legged poltergeist'
- 3 Cyclists call bicycle plates and insurance 'unenforceable and unworkable'
- 4 Florida Ice Effect phenomenon could put drivers at risk
- 5 Students in Cambridgeshire receive ‘fantastic’ A-level results
- 6 Charity needs over 200 more volunteer vaccinators across Cambridgeshire
- 7 Head of sixth form at Sir Harry Smith ‘incredibly proud’ of students' A-level results
- 8 Police 'increasingly concerned' for man missing since early hours yesterday
- 9 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 10 Cambridgeshire students set to receive their A-level exam results
For more details about the Nissan range or to book a test drive, visit the High Road showroom or call 0845 271 7614.