Ofsted hails ‘inspirational’ head teacher and staff at Coates Primary School in glowing report
- Credit: Archant
The head teacher of Coates Primary School has been praised for her influence in helping the school achieve a ‘good’ Ofsted rating.
The school, on The Fold, received a second consecutive good rating following a short inspection on December 6.
Inspector Tracy Fielding said its leadership team has “maintained good quality of education” since its last inspection in 2011 and that teachers provide “appropriate, constructive feedback that enables pupils to reflect upon their work and improve.”
Ms Fielding said pupils are “happy, confident, achieving well and also have a great deal of pride in their school,” and that staff are “proud” to be members of the team.
Head teacher Lindsey Boucher was hailed as an “inspirational role model,” with Ms Fielding’s report saying she provides the school with “purposeful, effective” leadership and her, governors and staff work together as a “strong, cohesive team” and take “great pride in working at the school.”
You may also want to watch:
Ms Boucher said: “I’m delighted with our progress and I look forward to leading the school to continue to enjoy and achieve success in the future.”
“Underpinning everything you all do is the determination to do the very best for every child, no matter what their need or ability,” the report continued, “this reflects your relentless commitment to ensuring that everyone, adults and pupils alike, are helped and encouraged to achieve their very best.”
- 1 Businesses across the Fens reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 2 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 3 New offering can help 'encourage more participation in angling'
- 4 Council to report 'accumulations of tributes' to police
- 5 ‘The Duke of Edinburgh’s security team wouldn’t let him ride our tandem...’
- 6 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 7 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 8 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 9 Fully-funded place at grammar school's sixth form available for one pupil
- 10 All you need to know about the new Vauxhall Mokka
Ms Fielding told the school that in order to achieve an ‘outstanding’ rating in its next inspection it should “build on positive successes so far and secure further, consistent improvements in teaching and learning.”