Police warn youths on roof of bank in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Two youths were warned by police after being spotted on the roof of a bank in Wisbech.
The youngsters were given “strong words” by PSCO’s who were conducting patrols of the town.
The incident took place yesterday (July 15) on North Brink.
Alcohol was removed from a person drinking in St Peters Gardens.
Officers were conducting patrols in the area including West street, Onyx Court, John Thompson Way, Tillery Park, The Crescent, and St Peters Church Gardens.
You may also want to watch:
They also visited Meadowgate Lane where there have been recent reports of youths on motorbikes riding without helmets.
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 4 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 5 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 6 Showcase status for Academy
- 7 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 8 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 9 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 10 ‘From street dog to show champion’ - how Toby rescued his family