Police warn youths on roof of bank in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Two youths were warned by police after being spotted on the roof of a bank in Wisbech.
The youngsters were given “strong words” by PSCO’s who were conducting patrols of the town.
The incident took place yesterday (July 15) on North Brink.
Alcohol was removed from a person drinking in St Peters Gardens.
Officers were conducting patrols in the area including West street, Onyx Court, John Thompson Way, Tillery Park, The Crescent, and St Peters Church Gardens.
You may also want to watch:
They also visited Meadowgate Lane where there have been recent reports of youths on motorbikes riding without helmets.
- 1 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 2 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 4 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 5 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 6 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 7 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 8 Food delivery service Deliveroo launches in ‘next couple of months’
- 9 ‘This is not a puppy farm’ says breeder in response to planning objections
- 10 'Disbelief’ for disability centre after staff member’s scooter is stolen