Police warn youths on roof of bank in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Two youths were warned by police after being spotted on the roof of a bank in Wisbech.
The youngsters were given “strong words” by PSCO’s who were conducting patrols of the town.
The incident took place yesterday (July 15) on North Brink.
Alcohol was removed from a person drinking in St Peters Gardens.
Officers were conducting patrols in the area including West street, Onyx Court, John Thompson Way, Tillery Park, The Crescent, and St Peters Church Gardens.
You may also want to watch:
They also visited Meadowgate Lane where there have been recent reports of youths on motorbikes riding without helmets.
- 1 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 4 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 Environment Agency seize 52 illegal fishing devices from region’s rivers
- 7 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 8 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 9 Council chairman urges people to have Covid-19 vaccine when offered
- 10 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land