Now its the Vauxhal Brava pick up that is being targeted by thieves in the Marshland area
POLICE have issued a warning following the recent theft of similar vehicles in the Marshland area. Two Vauxhall Brava pick-up trucks have been stolen overnight from driveways in as many weeks. The most recent theft happened overnight between Thursday Marc
POLICE have issued a warning following the recent theft of similar vehicles in the Marshland area.
Two Vauxhall Brava pick-up trucks have been stolen overnight from driveways in as many weeks.
The most recent theft happened overnight between Thursday March 4 and Friday March 5, when thieves forced entry through gates to steal a white Vauxhall Brava pick-up parked securely in a driveway in Northgate Way, Terrington St Clement.
Previoiusly, a blue vehicle was stolen overnight between Thursday February 25 and 26 from a driveway in Station Road South, Walpole St Andrew.
You may also want to watch:
Sgt Sam Pontin from Terrington Safer Neighbourhood Team said: "It's possible this particular vehicle make is being targeted. Although both these vehicles were left locked and secure, we are reminding all motorists to ensure they make their vehicle less appealing to opportunist thieves by using all necessary security measures available such as gates, security lights, steering wheel locks and by removing all valuables from display."
For further crime prevention advice or to speak to a local officer contact Terrington SNT on 0845 456 4567 or visit the Norfolk Constabulary website at www.norfolk.police.uk
- 1 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 2 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 3 Body found in Wisbech road
- 4 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 5 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 6 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 7 100mph, 20-minute police pursuit ends with a crash – and later with jail
- 8 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 9 Latest phase of Wisbech to Upwell Tram Memorial unveiled
- 10 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm